Yo... is been a while...
life been down and down...
sometimes just dunno what to do next...
i argue with my mom about studies i guess..
i didn't really wanna choi her cuz she keep saying the same thing.. which is very annoying to me...
really just make me think and think how annoying it is every time...
i'm trying to study but seem that my time and place just not right.. just dunno where to study or just that i need to really make the point to study ><

i also got pray the jabez prayer... seem that things sometimes is already there but.. i did not use it... it is a waste of me...

yesterday,sunday.. i dunno why i did not wanna go futsal..
just don feel like going lor... maybe because
i don wanna see people fight?
i think that my futsal sux
i don wanna people to scold me cuz i mess up
i don really like futsal anymore?
i go futsal equals to making people sad?
people might don wan me there?
i do really really care if someone doesnt really wan me at a place cuz it just bring hate..

this coming week i have to go lor.. cuz someone ask me to go..
i been thinking also laa why some wants me to go?
i'm blur... i just dunno leh haizz i'm weird...

andrew wants to talk to me about something.. which i dunno what? he ask me tonight free or not but having tuition... sorry andrew.. i'm guessing he'll talk about relationship? or thats what i'm expacting la lol... but hopefully not..cuz is complicated.. just feel really really down.... brain damge edi laa...

I been skipping meals a lot..reason i can give is like always
don wanna eat.. or don like to eat
i drink enough can edi
don feel like eating..
the food is like @@
erm.... i dunno?

it seem that i got a lot of dunno.... i been havig a lot a lot of blind spot.. God help me..
even my emotion can change quite fast.. sometimes is i saw a person that don like me or scary person.. disapointed person..
a lot or people been telling me... DON CARE THEM LAAA...
it hurts me a lot.. in some things.. again.. i dunno la.. ><
things just need to be care in me.. sorry la some of you just don like they way i am ><

maybe thats the reason i don like to act first? sad

0 comments:

Post a Comment