cool card.. but need to give it back soon haizzz



my result... very zha dao





So... I was shock when the result i saw lol... i like @_@
the counter feller is like very garam wan face bu sung only... ><
so then i have to call my teacher.. he ask pass or not i say pass the i ask how much then i say 42.. which also the passing mark.. lol then he keep asking me sure or not sure or not keep asking me to check see i see wrong or not lol.. as you can see the two are just up and down lol^^

so next sat only i can go the 6 hours thing... sob not this sat but next sat cuz... haizz sunday saturday wednessday and thrusday... weekdays cannot edi... so sat and sunday then sunday out edi... thennnnnnnnnnnn only sat SOB... this saturday more important so next sat only go laa hiazzz late for one week for taking my L.. >< But i thank God for everything ^^ THANK YOU!!! xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment