Joker... come back from camp already... so how did I feel
lol who ask you never come now you dunno how i feel already.. ahhaha xD

ok laa Camp was great... but there are sad sad also la of cuz.. i won't tell you the sad wan i only tell happy wan... hehehe
first day was the quiz already.. it was at night... by the way this is my first time attending DMSJ for full lol.. so it was new new for me.. I see the quiz also one thing also dunno @_@

Then.... chen chen chen.. God ask me to read the bibile more throught all the talk i attended.. one of then workshop i attended was 'are you greater the the 5 grader' they show quiz and we try to answer... a lot i dunno... a lot alot i at there.. HAIZZZ so i felt the challange to read more... >< i don like to read alot of books lol so that effected me a lot

I am baptize edi wey... a ot of people watch >< pai se pai se i also didnt get o hear my baptism verse lol... kesian i'll only will know it this coming sunday...

Another chen chen chen.... i had a seprise birthday celebration during the camp fun nite... i was like shock... kau kau... lol.. next time only i upload picture then i explain how laa har.. xD one more person also pei me for the celebration which is pin cheng i think.. i forget to to spell him name... i now dizzy edi lol...

conclusion...I was fun great.. till here laa tata ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment