Today i stayed home... i sleep too much edi >< lol
i see movie untill @_@

afternoon weird my dad ask me go study o... very less he ask me study wan but i didnt o cuz i wan holiday ><||| so go my room then fall a sleep lol papers on my bed so that say at lest i got read a bit bit bit xD

woke up at 8.. go bath then i go complain to my mom about my dad cooking... which is out of hand it is horrible no one wants to eat it.. i cannot tahan... thought wanna go out eat but then haizz she don let... i was complaining about lunch and dinner... seriously canot tahan... i know that we must thank God for the food but the thing is dad ad atlest no need good it so bad right?? untill i also cannot eat wey ><

i'm playing Sims 3 wahahahaha dunno why i play... maybe cuz too boring edi xD play for fun la lol but sometimes a bit ham sup wa the game... go bed can 'try for a baby' i was like ><||| LOL

haha who wanna the sim3 can get for me but then 6GB lol crazy

0 comments:

Post a Comment