^^ Today i went to 1 U hahah xD sit bus alone there
some of the girls are there for jalan jalan.. they didnt know i was coming hehehe so i saw them but try to avoid them la... cuz i know one will bu sung me if i join hahaha not that bad wan la..
but then atlast when i wann go watch movie i ter bump into them... then i aiya... not fun liao xD ahha i stocker.. xD

i also brought a book with is hm... idon wan tell you all la lol... althought i think hui min ter saw >< SOB!!!
so i watch movie wahahahhaha alone plus back to back movie... my first time doing that xD
i watched night at the museum 2 and then 17th again
first movie for me quite boring laa i also dunno why lol maybe a bit lame
I also think that terminator salvation also not that good lor i also dunno why all say nice nice nice lol
17th again was ok ok to me la hehehe

hmm.. o ya I ate at walfer world today food was ok but money fly sob...should had gone to old town where i can drink full full sob
attually wan go subway wan since they there then haizz ok lor don wan kacau them

talk about food i very very hunger for DRINKING!!! lol

thats all for today ciaoz

0 comments:

Post a Comment