bad things started on Thursday ...hmm ya.. well i didnt go school on that day.. 9am+++ i heard..
@#$%^&*()(*&^%$!@#%^&*((*# BOOM bang bing.. PING BONG
i woke up and ran up stairs.. like half awake @@
my sister also ran up be4 me.. then i heard my dad call me.. since the lader was still there i thought my dad was still up to attic so i climb up half way then my sister's room door open.. i was like @_@
my dad fell from the attic through the ceiling to my sister's room =.=
it was quite scary for me.. like wanna cry edi ><>< but didnt cry laaa hehe just felt like crying only

so my dad's leg was like hurting.. then i ask him to move his toes and he did.. so i was a bit relive cuz if he could not move his toes means it really broken... so he staned up and go wash up.. mostly hopping la... he had a serious scratch on his left back which is quite long also.. ><

he my sister broght him to the klang clinic after he took a bath..
he gotten an X ray.. found out that his ankle was broken >< ><>< my mom came home edi that time cuz i call her and told her what happen

Thank God again my sister found someone that can help her change the tyre.. phew.. so my sister drive my dad home..she cancle her class for that... well his well at home... also scary when he walked around but then it was find since he can walk around go toilet kind of thing... so i was also relax abit he even go up stairs lol... no problem lor...

so ya this what happen la ruf-ly
me and my sister repair the ceiling that everning ><><
it took us two hours i think lol... tired giler and blur blur kau...

^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment