hmmm~~~argued now ok edi yeahhhh
argue cuz... erm.... dunno what's the core problem la don care liao xD
Tomorrow Daya people are coming... hmmm hope i can join them if they go for makan or what lol
today i'm bit blank la dunno what to say

I didnt go school today cuz... haizzz can say no reason la... stupidity of me
wake up then feel tired(as always) then i also feeling abit sick ( i guess the emotional sick become physical sick like that la haizz samore i didnt drink enough water wan.. bad habits of me.. haizz)

when o see her then like diying edi... lol felt like droping but not fainting...
weird that is my hands cold normally will be like hotter
hands also bit shaky.. dunno why leh... maybe really sick or what lol
but i think just cuz my mind playing tricks on me >< is becoming a habit wey... bad bad bad

tomorrow another meeting with andrew and is project thing lol...
might just help to set up the church for Daya to sleep ^^

oh ya i having history tuition and e-suria @_@ the teacher is bit crazy but teach good lol

^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment