Finally futsal-ed lol after sometime i guess ^^


i feel like changing my lifestyle...
hmm i wander what trigered the wanting to change

is just weird...

i just feel that last time i keep my life to myself and mix around, now just like wanna go shout.. wanna find more things that i can wanna learn more things?

could it be the Lord's prayer that i prayed?
the prayer about extand your territory izzit?

it must be i guess... prayer had help me alot..
even worries and fear been much easier to face^^

in extand territory i prayed for knowlage.. more things that i can do
and it sort of gave me the platform to begin
this what i think for now laa.. cuz by changing my lifestyle i might just be more expose to alot of things ^^

well i canot promiss anyone that this is correct cuz i dunno in the future what God have plan for me.. it might be something else which i dunno yet.. will see how laa

so like that laa i duno my future is how but God knows ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment