Hello hello....

life is not so good wey... been down lately...
hmmm.. i also dunno what really buging me... haizzz
went to futsal yesterday and try to just relax or clear my mind.. but then leh... haizzz
just comfirm that Mel still hate me... don like me and agains me or whateva laa
and i still dunno why...
but nvm.. i also dunno what else i can do...

tried to ignor it... and i just remember... i don ignor stuff like that ><...
then futsal yesterday just play only la...
my keeper skills also getting lousy... if i play in the field i looks like cannot only ><
keeper that time Mel got blocking me to see... cuz i like so small size ><><
but just don wanna find any problem and get things worse.. so just played ><

yesterday had a talk with sin meng hehe long time never chat d.. good times....
tak join dinner cuz today got exam wan... then i'm acttually quite scare of Mel... ><>
so reach home... go out makan then come back then wanna study also no mood lol...

a lah don thing i no mood cuz Mel laaa... that just small part of it...
and i don mean harm to him or anyone laa
sometimes just really bugging me lo since i dunno why.. i also no hate him or anything..? ><

haizz as a lot ppl say...... wait.... or see how la... or don care... well don care is not an option...
if anything also right... SORRY SORRY la har...^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment